Organization: Innovate! Inc.
Title: GIS Analyst/Developer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Please visit our Careers page: https://innovateteam.secure.force.com/InnovatePublicJobBoard to apply.
Innovate! Inc. is seeking a highly-motivated individual to join its geospatial solutions team as a GIS Analyst. Our team is looking for well-organized, self-directed applicants who have experience with the ArcGIS suite of desktop and server software. Additional familiarity with automating processes in python and utilizing web deployment techniques is a real plus.
You will be responsible for working with a core team to manage large and small GIS projects for environmental applications. You may be called upon to assist with the design, development and maintenance of geospatial applications through concept, design, and implementation phases. Your role will also include supporting other personnel in utilizing GIS applications and software as well as interfacing with clients and teaming partners. Ideally, we are seeking a candidate that has previous experience serving federal government or other public sector clients.
This position is located at a client site in San Francisco, CA.
We are seeking self-starting individuals with a “can-do” attitude who can adapt to a fluid work environment and an occasionally demanding schedule. In return, you will be able to be part of a motivated, highly skilled team and will be able to contribute to the growth and positive direction of our company.
• Ability to work with ArcGIS Desktop tools, ArcGIS Server, and ArcGIS Online.
• Must have experience with Python.
• Strong background in data management.
• Ability to manage GIS data within at least one of the following: file geodatabase or enterprise geodatabase.
• Ability to use environmental data and developing applications for visualization, analysis and presentation of environmental data.
• Ability to produce GIS application for standalone use using ArcGIS Online.
• Experience with mobile GIS data collection
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies, work independently, and quickly turnaround maps, application prototypes or deliverables.
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in GIS, geography, computer science, or related field.
• At least 1 year of experience implementing GIS using ArcGIS software
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Please visit our website at www.innovateteam.com to learn more about Innovate! Your cover letter must include your salary requirements (residents of MA are exempt from this request).
Innovate!, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.