Organization: Horrocks Engineers
Title: Sr. GIS Analyst
Location: Pleasant Grove, UT USA
Horrocks Engineers is looking to hire a Sr. GIS Analyst in our Pleasant Grove, Utah office with 6+ years of experience. The candidate will be part of a highly skilled GIS team with opportunities to work on innovative GIS projects.
Role: Sr. GIS Analyst
Role Summary: The general function of the Sr. GIS Analyst is the design, development, and implementation GIS solutions and advanced spatial analysis operations to support large transportation engineering projects. The role is also responsible for ArcGIS Online administration, GIS/CAD integration, SDE administration, and ArcGIS Server administration.
Competencies and Skills:
- Designing and Implementing GIS solutions using the ESRI ArcGIS Suite
- Customization of ESRI web mapping templates and Web AppBuilder
- Process automation with ModelBuilder and/or Python
- Develop custom spatial analysis workflows
- Administer ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Server, and SDE
- A passion for problem solving
- Experience administering ArcGIS Online
- Working Knowledge of ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Online, and ArcGIS Server
- Knowledge of relational database design concepts
- Knowledge of advanced geospatial analysis concepts
- Experience with GIS/CAD integration
- Bachelorís Degree in a diverse variety of fields with an emphasis in GIS
- 6+ years of experience as a GIS Professional
- GISP Preferred
Horrocks Engineers may identify additional skills and requirements for the hiring process. For a confidential interview send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Only applicants selected to interview will be contacted. Horrocks Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Location: Horrocks Engineers Headquarters in Pleasant Grove, UT
- Minimal travel may be required