Organization: Horrocks Engineers
Title: GIS Programmer/Analyst
Location: Pleasant Grove, UT USA
Horrocks Engineers is looking to hire a GIS Programmer/Analyst in our Pleasant Grove, Utah office with 5+ years of experience. The candidate will be part of a highly skilled GIS team with opportunities to work on innovative GIS projects.
Role: GIS Programmer/Analyst
Role Summary: The general function of the GIS Programmer/Analyst is the design, development, and implementation of geospatial software solutions and advanced spatial analysis operations. The role is also responsible for spatial data management and GIS/CAD integration.
Competencies and Skills:
- Designing and developing customized web mapping applications using the ESRI Framework
- Customization of ESRI web mapping templates
- Application design, development, and troubleshooting
- Development and implementation of automation models and scripts
- Develop custom spatial analysis workflows
- ArcGIS Server and ArcSDE Administration
- A passion for problem solving
- Experience customizing ESRI Web Mapping Templates
- Working Knowledge of ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Online, and ArcGIS Server
- Knowledge of geospatial development and analysis concepts
- Experience with GIS/CAD integration
- Bachelorís Degree in a diverse variety of fields with an emphasis in GIS
- 5+ years of experience as a GIS Analyst
- 2+ years of experience as a GIS Programmer
Horrocks Engineers may identify additional skills and requirements for the hiring process. For a confidential interview send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applicants selected to interview will be contacted. Horrocks Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Location: Horrocks Engineers Headquarters in Pleasant Grove, UT
- Minimal travel may be required