Organization: GeoSpatial Resource Partners LLC
Title: Business Development Manager
Location: CONUS - Work from Home
GeoSpatial Resource Partners LLC (GRP) is a niche consulting firm specializing in field data collection services for the energy, utilities, municipal and other industries responsible for field assets, regulatory reporting and permitting. Our Field Survey Teams are experts at identifying, delineating, collecting, attributing and transferring critical natural and man made features from the field to our clients. Our GIS Team provides quality assurance and other value added services tailored to our client specifications. We deploy field survey teams.
GeoSpatial Resource Partners is seeking a mid to senior-level sales professional familiar field survey operations, environmental services, permitting and other associated geospatial technologies to help us grow our Services Division. This is an exciting, ground floor opportunity to apply your network of contacts in the energy, utilities, municipal, A/E, and environmental sectors requiring specialty field consulting services. This position is commission only for the first year with a progressive “build into your own base” schedule depending on performance. High commission structure to be negotiated with qualified candidates.
Qualified candidates must have a bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience and a proven track record closing medium to large consulting projects related to consulting services. Account representatives with an extensive network of past clients preferred. Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English required. GeoSpatial Resource Partners promotes a drug free workplace that requires candidates to pass a pre-employment drug screen, and participate in the companies random and incident drug screening program. Ability to travel occasionally required.
1. Under minimal supervision, contact managers and other decision makers in energy, utilities and other industries to offer GRP services. This will require cold calling.
2. Enter all contacts and sales leads in the companies sales tracking system, and periodically update sales pipeline status.
3. Work with GRP management to formulate sales strategies, calculate sales projections and identify potential opportunities.
4. Participate in the hiring, training and evaluation of new sales associates.
5. Coordinate sales opportunities with the VP of Sales and other GRP management for the purpose of formulating strategy, technical demonstrations and the development of proposals.
6. Lead all proposal development and submittals for sales accounts, including heavy participation in the development of SOWs, cost estimates, schedules and contracts.
7. Attend weekly sales meetings hosted by VP of Sales.
8. Occasional travel required.
Interested candidates should send their cover letter, resume/CV and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.