Organization: RA Consultants, LLC
Title: GIS Manager
Location: Cincinnati, OH
GIS Manager position available at our Cincinnati location.
RA Consultants has an opening for a GIS Manager in our dynamic consulting environment. RA Consultants, LLC is a private consulting firm specializing in providing services to federal, state, and local governments as well as private companies.
Responsibilities for this Position will include:
- Supervise a team of staff including programmers, geospatial professionals and support technicians
- Manage project budgets and costs
- Source new leads and cultivate client relationships
- Manage client needs and expectations
- Work with engineering staff to support project needs
- Create maps and manipulate data to serve a variety of purposes
- Supervise field data collection, data entry, map making and report generation
- Application design in a team environment
- Locational data analysis and visualization, including ESRI's GeoEvent Processor
- Database design and construction
- Aid in the maintenance and improvement of existing projects and applications
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in GIS
- Proficient with advanced GIS concepts for data review, digitizing/editing and analysis
- Advanced to expert knowledge of ArcGIS™ and Microsoft Office
- Experience with ArcGIS Online and GIS application development
- Must be able to demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of database concepts, and practices.
- Must be able to define data model patterns, and data normalization
- Ability to work effectively with all types of people at all levels of the organization
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Creative problem solving ability
- Experience in managing staff and projects in a consulting environment
Candidates for this position are required to be a Certified GISP, and have a Bachelor´s Degree in GIS or related field with GIS focus. Valid driver’s license.
Qualified candidates may submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary commensurate with experience and education. RA Consultants, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.