Organization: Innovate! Inc.
Title: Geospatial/IT Systems Programmer
Location: Ogden, UT
Innovate! Inc. is seeking a highly motivated individual to join its geospatial solutions team as a GEOSPATIAL/IT SYSTEMS PROGRAMMER.
Applicants must live within a daily commutable distance from our client’s location in Ogden, UT.
We are seeking self-starting individuals with a “can-do” attitude who can adapt to a fluid work environment and an occasionally demanding schedule. In return, you will be able to be part of a motivated, highly skilled team and will be able to contribute to the growth and positive direction of our company.
This position is contingent upon a contract award.
To be considered, please apply online directly via our website: https://innovateteam.secure.force.com/InnovatePublicJobBoard.
• Demonstrated experience working effectively as part of a project team.
• Demonstrated experience in communicating effectively (oral and written) to increase awareness and facilitate technology transfer activities including geospatial training.
• Demonstrated expertise in preparing technical reports, technology transfer and geospatial training materials for technology evaluation and development projects.
• Demonstrated experience working with disparate sources of airborne/satellite imagery types to assess, map, monitor, and inventory natural resources.
• Demonstrated ability to process, analyze, and model in enterprise geospatial software applications (i.e. ERDAS Imagine and Esri ArcGIS).
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree related to geography, geographic information systems, remote sensing, or physical/biological/environment/natural resource discipline with substantive coursework in geospatial analysis and modeling.
• Minimum 3 years of geospatial analysis and programming experience with Bachelor’s degree or 2 years with an advanced degree. Application of natural resource data modeling is preferred.
• Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a national agency check and background investigation after hire to obtain a badge for facility access and user accounts.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Please visit our website at www.innovateteam.com to learn more about Innovate! Your cover letter must include your salary requirements (residents of MA are exempt from this request).
Innovate! Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.