Organization: Innovate! Inc.
Title: Geospatial/IT Systems Specialist
Location: Ogden, UT
Innovate! Inc. is seeking a highly motivated individual to join its geospatial solutions team as GEOSPATIAL/IT SYSTEMS SPECIALIST.
Applicants must live within a daily commutable distance from our client’s location in Ogden, UT.
We are seeking self-starting individuals with a “can-do” attitude who can adapt to a fluid work environment and an occasionally demanding schedule. In return, you will be able to be part of a motivated, highly skilled team and will be able to contribute to the growth and positive direction of our company.
This position is contingent upon a contract award.
To be considered, please apply online directly via our website: https://innovateteam.secure.force.com/InnovatePublicJobBoard.
• Demonstrated experience installing, configuring, administering and maintaining file and application servers, databases, as well as computer equipment and software applications.
• Demonstrated experience at implementing and maintaining data provisioning applications (includes expertise in relevant scripting and programming languages).
• Demonstrated experience troubleshooting hardware and software issues and rapidly identify and implement solutions.
• Demonstrated experience communicating effectively (oral and written).
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
• Minimum 5 years of experience administering IT systems in a high capacity computing and storage environment (Linux and Windows).
• Experience achieving IT objectives by gathering pertinent data; identifying and evaluating options; recommending courses of action.
• Experience assessing existing IT systems, analyzing potential risks, and implementing strategies to enhance computing capacity and performance.
• Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a national agency check and background investigation after hire to obtain a badge for facility access and user accounts.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Please visit our website at www.innovateteam.com to learn more about Innovate! Your cover letter must include your salary requirements (residents of MA are exempt from this request).
Innovate! Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.