Organization: Mason, Bruce and Girard Inc.
Title: GEOSPATIAL IT SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
GEOSPATIAL IT SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN
Provide technician level support for IT systems management including desktop, server and network administration.
To excel in the position for Geospatial IT Systems Technician, you need to be a well-rounded technical expert possessing a client service mindset and exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
Knowledge and familiarity are required for system support/administration of Linux servers (CentOS, Redhat, and Debian) and system support/administration for Windows servers and numerous desktop/laptop workstations (Windows Server 2008/2012, Windows 7, etc.).
• University or other college accredited degree/certification in information technology or a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the latest operating systems, network protocols and security standards.
• Demonstrated experience in installing and maintaining computer hardware (desktops, laptops, servers, network storage devices, etc.) and enterprise geospatial software (ERDAS, Esri, eCognition, etc.).
• Demonstrated experience operating and maintaining geospatial applications/services and associated data products.
• Demonstrated experience communicating effectively (oral and written).
Mason, Bruce and Girard, Inc. is one of the oldest Natural Resources Consulting firms in the country. We consistently uphold values of technical expertise, professionalism and quality in every aspect of our business. MB&G has experienced significant growth over the past few years, while maintaining a worldwide reputation for excellence.
Join Us/Apply Now
Click here http://www.masonbruce.com/careers/join-our-team/ or visit the Careers section of our website to send us your resume.
Mason, Bruce & Girard is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and we do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status or consideration protected by local, state and federal laws, except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies. Equal opportunity applies to hiring, promotion, training, compensation, and any other organizational action. MB&G’s written Affirmative Action Plan is available to all employees and job applicants upon request.
MB&G is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.