Organization: Esri, Inc. Headquarters
Title: Consultant/Project Manager - Imagery and Remote Sensing
Location: Redlands, California, United States, 92373
Application Deadline: 2017-03-03
Use your imagery and remote sensing experience to support customers in defining and meeting their technical and business vision and objectives. You'll help our customers translate real-world imagery needs and implement practical, state-of-the-art Imagery solutions based on Esri's enterprise technology. With your technical expertise, you will help drive strategy among a growing community of users who are immersed in imagery and remotely sensed data and incorporating it into their everyday decisions.
- Promote and align Esri's technology platform with needs of potential customers
- Familiarize with customer requirements, release levels, applications, computing platforms, and Imagery-related technologies
- Understand how Esri's technology integrates/interfaces with customers' solutions vision
- Advise customers on relevant imagery strategies, architectures, product selection, and release planning
- Support the development of high-quality technical proposals and/or documentation when needed
- Prepare and present high-quality technical presentations and demonstrations when needed
- Lead project teams during requirements, analysis, design, build, and roll out
- Create and manage the scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables through the application of planning, tracking, quality assurance, change control, and risk management
- Work with Esri's marketing and sales teams to develop new business
- Minimum of 10 years of leadership experience focused on engaging others in the delivery and execution of technical solutions and service deliverables
- Demonstrated experience in creating project plans and guiding teams through successful project execution
- Ability to lead and manage consulting and software development teams
- Experience with software development methodologies, including agile frameworks such as scrum
- Familiarity with desktop, client/server, and web application architectures
- Strong team skills and the ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, presentation, and leadership skills
- US citizenship and ability and willingness to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor's or master's in imagery science, remote sensing, geospatial technology, computer science, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience utilizing the ArcGIS platform
- Hands-on experience with image processing and imagery analysis techniques
- Familiarity with space-borne, airborne, and ground based imaging systems
- Experience with image types and format
- Practical experience utilizing full motion video and UAVs
- Experienced in web and mobile application design
- Conceptual knowledge of JS, Python, C#, C++ development
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at www.esri.com/careers.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.