Organization: ALEX - Alternative Experts
Title: Site/GIS Manager
Location: Arlington, VA (Pentagon)
ALEX Alternative Experts is now hiring a Site/GIS Manager who will be responsible for managing the functional administration of personnel and client related activities required to support a Facilities Configuration Management Program located within the National Capital Region. The Site/GIS Manager will work closely with the Client’s Facilities Configuration Management Program staff to complete the standup and implementation of CADD/GIS/BIM applications to support space, lease, assists, work order, maintenance, real property, and project management goals of construction projects completed at government facilities. The Site/GIS Manager will oversee and be responsible for the various teams’ objectives such as providing building architectural surveys, architectural design & layout, 2D & 3D drafting, and the Master Record Drawing Repository (MRDR). The Site/GIS Manager will also be responsible for contract administration and daily operations of a customer service center and help desk.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Integrated Facilities Management industry
- Experienced in the administration of federal government contracts
- Experience managing GIS resources and programs
- Experience troubleshooting GIS problems at both content and model levels
- Experience providing comprehensive GIS development/drafting support for GIS Models
- Experience developing and implementing customer service plans and programs
- Experience managing personnel resources
- Experience performing geospatial modeling, analysis, and data manipulation
- Experience creating, updating, and maintaining databases, attributes, maps, and graphs using GIS software and related equipment
- Experience analyzing spatial data for geographic statistics to incorporate into documents and reports
- Experience developing and implementing Operating Procedures and Protocols Manual for projects
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience with CADD/GIS/BIM program tools and applications like ArcGIS, MicroStation, AutoCAD, Revit, ProjectWise, Axiom Toolkit
- Comprehensive knowledge of GPS land and utility surveying
- Experience in managing and configuring data and metadata to common geospatial standards such as SDSFIE
- Certified Geographic Information System Professional (GISP) or Post-graduate GIS certification
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in relevant field (GIS, Architecture, Engineering, Information Technology, or Construction related disciplines)
- Applicants must meet & maintain clearance eligibility requirements for access to classified information
ALEX – Alternative Experts, LLC (ALEX) was founded in 2007, and headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. ALEX is an 8(a) woman-owned, award-winning and trusted solutions provider and partner. We provide scientific, technical and professional services, specializing in rapidly staffing and managing mission critical programs for both government and commercial organizations. We are the perfect fit for the future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Applicants must be able to perform the essential functions of the job.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to allow employees to meet the essential functions of the job, unless those accommodations cause undue hardships on the employer. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact the Human Resources Department at HumanResources@alexinc.com.
Woman-Owned SBA 8(a) Certified Small Business
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Affirmative Action Employer
Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are highly encouraged to apply