Organization: Innovate! Inc.
Title: Geospatial Analyst
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Innovate! Inc. is seeking a highly-motivated individual to join its geospatial solutions team as a Geospatial Analyst.
Applicants must live within 50 miles of Philadelphia, PA. (or can relocate to within a daily commutable distance from Philadelphia PA).
We are seeking self-starting individuals with a “can-do” attitude who can adapt to a fluid work environment and an occasionally demanding schedule. In return, you will be able to be part of a motivated, highly skilled team and will be able to contribute to the growth and positive direction of our company.
This position is contingent upon a contract award.
To be considered, please apply online directly via our website: https://innovateteam.secure.force.com/InnovatePublicJobBoard
• The GIS Analyst shall have, at a minimum, intermediate knowledge of spatial analytical and cartographic techniques and cartographic techniques
• Can work independently on simple data processing and map requests
• Assist Senior GIS analyst on advanced assignments, GPS data processing and equipment management, regional GIS input and output devices
• And other assignments as needed with oversight from other members of the GIS Team
• The majority of tasks assigned to this position shall be general mapping and technical support
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree related to geography, geographic information systems, remote sensing, or physical/biological/environment/natural resource discipline with substantive coursework in geospatial analysis and modeling.
• Two years professional GIS experience, preferably in an environmental-related field.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Please visit our website at www.innovateteam.com to learn more about Innovate! Your cover letter must include your salary requirements (residents of MA are exempt from this request).
Innovate!, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.