Organization: DirectViz Solutions, LLC
Title: GIS Analyst
Location: White Sands Missile Range, New Mexico
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide GIS support to the Directorate of Public Works:
• Produces maps, reports and spatial data for a variety of Garrison and Test customers.
• Updates and maintains enterprise geodatabases.
• Creates and maintains metadata for DPW geodatabases.
• Collects and processes data using GPS, aerial photography and other means for enterprise geodatabases.
• Develops and maintains ArcGIS for Server applications.
• Provides GIS and GPS help/support for customers.
• Provides GIS support to the Emergency Operations Center EOC during exercises and emergencies.
• Attends meetings and conferences as required.
NOTE: Secret Clearance required
B.A. or B.S. in Geography or related field.
• Desired 3 years or more experience using the ArcGIS product suite (10.x) on a daily basis.
• 5 years of experience in Geography or related field.
• Extensive training in ArcGIS product suite required.
• Experience with Trimble GPS hardware/software.
• Experience administering and maintaining an Arc SDE multi-user database.
• Ability to work well in a customer oriented environment.
• Ability to manage time effectively across multiple concurrent projects.
• Must have excellent oral, written, and analytical communication skills.
To apply to this position, please email email@example.com
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR INQUIRIES, CONTACT US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB POSTING: http://www.directviz.com/careers/