Organization: MDA Information Systems LLC
Title: Web Developer
Location: McLean, VA USA
MDA Information Systems LLC has an immediate opening in our McLean, VA location for a junior or senior-level Geospatial Web Application Developer. This position will support cutting edge methodologies and tool development. The individual will be responsible for the development, deployment, and maintenance of a variety of customized web mapping applications. Our developers support a team of analysts with the development of applications that seek to help with visualization, data structuring and capture, and geoprocessing tools and models. The individual will need to be able to multitask well, providing ad hoc support on a wide variety of applications with frequently changing requirements to respond to changing mission needs
MDA Information Systems LLC is a major supplier of weather information and geospatial intelligence. The firm serves a diverse client base including commercial and governmental organizations in agriculture, energy, defense, and civilian government. MDA Information Systems LLC offers an excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and short/long-term disability insurance, vacation and sick leave, 401(k) retirement plan, Flexible Spending Account and tuition assistance. MDA Information Systems LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To be qualified you must be a US Citizen and must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph.
• Partnering with analysts to craft requirements and design of geospatial web applications.
• End-to-end development of web applications supporting a variety of geospatial methodologies.
• Keeping system operational and current with security requirements and up to date technologies.
• Working on a team of developers to jointly provide responsive applications
• US Citizen with active TS/SCI with Polygraph
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Geography, Science-related fields, OR General experience with ESRI and other geospatial software (GIS) and methodologies
• Web application deployment to web server knowledge, using best practices
• ArcGIS Server
• Experience with RDBMS', like Oracle, MSSQL, Postgres, etc.
• Experience with one or more of the following:
• Apache Web Server
• Apache Tomcat
• WebLogic Web Server
• PKI/SSL implementation knowledge
• Adobe Suite
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/vj6znw7ngb