Organization: Quantum Spatial
Title: Geospatial Web Application Developer
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
- Programming expertise and consultation in best methods, practices, and approaches to ArcGIS Server dependent web mapping projects and business areas.
- Ability to recommend solutions for programming web based applications to consume, display, query, and process geospatial data in a variety of ArcGIS compatible formats.
- Ability to provide programming expertise and consultation in best methods, practices, and approaches to developing geospatial applications web and mobile environments.
- Ability to develop web mapping applications primarily utilizing the capabilities of ESRI ArcGIS Server and related technologies. Development in other open source geospatial platforms may also be required.† Applications are typically national in scope and will leverage standard authoritative data sources and enterprise level hosting environments.†
- The successful applicant will understand emerging trends in technology, industry best practices.
- Demonstrate professional experience of greater than 3 years publishing geospatial data using ArcGIS Server. Candidate must explain their understanding of the utility and limitations of publishing data through ArcGIS Server.
- Demonstrate professional experience of greater than 3 year using Esri Portal for ArcGIS and/or ArcGIS Online for Organizations. Demonstrate professional experience of greater than 2 years working in a multi-user, enterprise Geodatabase environment using Esriís ArcSDE software.
- Demonstrate professional experience of greater than 3 years with of Esriís ArcGIS Desktop software.
- Demonstrate professional experience of greater than 2 year of trouble shooting Esri ArcGIS Desktop on Remote presentation using Citrix XenApp.
- Demonstrate professional knowledge of technical problem solving skills related Geospatial Software.
- Demonstrate professional knowledge of concepts and principles of geospatial data management.
- Demonstrate professional knowledge in applying geospatial technologies to address natural resource and/or land management business requirements.
- Demonstrate knowledge working with variety of geospatial datasets from sources within and external to the federal government.
- Demonstrate experience in developing written technical documentation (such as metadata, training materials, workflow diagrams, white papers, etc.).
- Demonstrate ability to communicate technical information effectively to lay persons and geospatial technical experts alike.
- Experience working with FDGC metadata standards in XML and Service level metadata.
- Experience working with Web app builder Apps in Esri Portal for ArcGIS and/or ArcGIS Online for Organizations.
- 3 year experience using ArcGIS 10.2 or higher.
Resumes will be accepted until all positions are filled. Immediate submissions are welcome and will be reviewed promptly.†
All job offers with Quantum Spatial are contingent upon passing a background check and drug screening.
How to Apply
Please upload a letter of interest, and resume with professional references in one (1) PDF via online application process.
No phone calls, please. Incomplete applications and auto-reply submissions will not be considered.
Application Submission Deadline:†† May 22nd 2017
It is the policy of Quantum Spatial to provide equal opportunity for all qualified persons and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, or any other protected status.
Click here to apply