Title: Regional Technical Manager
Location: Seattle, WA USA
Application Deadline: 2017-06-18
**We are targeting candidates who live inside the territory, preferably in the Greater Seattle Area.**
With locations in Bothell, WA and Rochester, NY, EagleView® transforms industries and changes lives by providing answers - derived primarily from world-class Pictometry imagery - to questions related to millions of residential and commercial properties, for professionals across commercial, public safety, and government markets, saving those individuals time and money while also reducing exposure to risk.
EagleView has a “work-hard, play-hard” culture and we’ve been continually named a Best Place to Work because of our belief that making the workplace fun is a key to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7, social, athletic and wellness opportunities are plentiful and the growth, education and potential of employees is a top priority. If you take your profession seriously, love to work hard and create something really great while having fun, this might be the right place for you.
We are looking for a Regional Technical Manager to support our Government Sales team in a territory that covers Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia. This is a unique opportunity for a GIS guru to teach and train innovative technologies to our government customers. The ideal candidate is not afraid of public speaking, will have the ability to build and maintain relationships, and has a passion for GIS.
• Work closely with District Sales Managers and the Regional VP to provide technical sales assistance with presentations to state, county and infrastructure clients and prospective clients
• Collaborate with internal resources to respond to technical questions and issues
• Help existing clients maximize their return on investment and increase the likelihood of future renewals by ensuring usage across the organization
• Grow ancillary sales to existing customers
• Attend regional trade shows
• Support county and regional user groups as they are formed
• Assist the Customer Support Group with customer installations and training, as requested
• Provide logistical support during image capture, as needed
• Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in GIS or a related field
• Ability to travel 50% of the time
• Experience working with county and state government is a plus
Apply Here: https://recruit.hirebridge.com/v3/application/applink.aspx?cid=7600&jid=446200
EagleView® Technologies offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.