Organization: Houston Independent School District
Title: GIS Analyst
Location: Houston, TX
Responsible for overseeing all demographic and planning activities for Houston ISD. Conducts complex research and analysis of demographic and GIS data. Maintains address directory data within the student information system (SIS) and assists with student enrollment management, including administration of school attendance boundaries. Provides project management and technical leadership/coordination for related initiatives with other departments.
1. Forecast population changes and devise solutions for student enrollment management and space planning.
2. Create data-driven reports and maps to illustrate demographic trends within Houston ISD.
3. Maintain vigilance of housing and development activity within the greater Houston area for changes that impact Houston ISD.
4. Design and produce official district maps.
5. Provide custom analysis of district demographic information.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.