Organization: SpatialGIS, LLC
Title: Functional Specialist/Advisor
Location: Springfield, VA
* Active TS/SCI security clearance
* Experience supporting DoD and/or IC agencies
* Minimum of 10 years experience
* Bachelors and/or masters degree in business or technology
* Develop strategic implementation plans for government agency customer service vision activities.
* Assist in planning and conducting assessments to identify effective customer service processes, key workflows and ways to improve government agency capabilities and services.
* Use results of assessments to develop strategies to improve government agency customer service activities to include working with key internal organizations and stakeholders on customer service processes and new ways of doing business.
* Identify measures, actions and initiatives required to achieve government agency's customer service strategy and track/report results.
* Provide comprehensive customer service expertise and advise on ways to ensure government agency's three-tiered model is supportive of the full spectrum of GEOINT users.
* Identify system infrastructure and architectural considerations or requirements necessary to support government agency's digital capabilities.
* Develop the business processes and associated plans required to collaborate and coordinate across government agency organizations to establish requisite customer service processes and standards to respond to all customer segments and channels or platforms of delivery, ensure discovery of data/products, integrate GEOINT online operations, support business analytic requirements, and support the three tiered customer-service model.
* Formulate and translate user or functional requirements and mission needs into technical terminology and specifications.
* Collaborate across government agency to facilitate effective, efficient, and consistent customer services to include both online and offline processes and procedures.
* Identification and development of campaign plans to fill customer service gaps.
* Recommend ways to integrate the online pieces of the government agency's customer service strategy and work across the agency to ensure identification of risks and dependencies.
* Ability to interface with different personalities in a range of positions, including many at very senior levels within multiple agencies.
* Ability to work with senior management up to the director level
* Ability to work in and lead a team environment.
* Knowledge of customer service management tools and techniques
* Knowledge of online, digital capabilities as they related to support to customer service initiatives.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location:Springfield, VA
Required license or certification:TS/SCI
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, creed, ancestry, marital status, non-job-related handicap or disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.