Organization: Fugro Geospatial, Inc.
Title: Senior Lidar Analyst
Location: Frederick, MD USA
Fugro Geospatial, Inc. is searching for a Lidar Analyst to work out of our Frederick, MD production facility. The Analyst will process lidar data in accordance with project specific requirements: boresight, TerraScan macro development, manual editing/QC, and generation of derived products.
Qualified candidates will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in geospatial sciences or related
• 4-6 years of production experience in processing lidar data, lidar derived products, and other types of terrain products
• 4-6 years’ experience processing lidar with the following software packages: Microstation, TerraScan/TerraModeler, LP360, GeoCue, Global Mapper, ArcGIS, LASTools, etc.
• Possess a comprehensive technical understanding of lidar technology, data quality, and relevant industry standards
• Working knowledge of MS Office and Windows operating system
• Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Ability to work in an organized fashion under pressure
• ASPRS certification is preferred
If you are interested in applying, please visit our website: https://www.fugro.com/careers/search-for-vacancies/apply/view?vacancyId=2651
Fugro (USA) Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Individuals with disabilities needing assistance in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources directly.