Organization: Conquest Tech Solutions, Inc
Title: .Net/GIS Applications Systems Analyst I/Thornton, CO
Location: Thornton, CO
Hope you are doing well,
We are looking for a Applications Systems Analyst I for a contract position at Thornton, Colorado. Please review below job details and send me your most updated profile, Appreciate if you can refer your friends or colleagues who might be looking for a job.
Title: .Net / Esri GIS Applications Systems Analyst I
Duration: 2+ Months
Location: 9500 Civic Center Drive, Thornton, Colorado 80229
Direct Client: State of Colorado
Under specified supervision, performs systems analysis, systems support, and IT project management for the city of Thornton.
Positions in this class are flexibly staffed and are normally filled by advancement from level I or, when filled from the outside, require previous and directly related experience.
(Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include the following tasks, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. The list of tasks is ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY, and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by positions in this class.)
• Responsible for analysis and design of application software; assesses user needs, and analyzes and evaluates existing software systems for effectiveness and efficiency. Researches, tests, and evaluates equipment and application products. Assists in developing purchase specifications. Constructs, tests, documents, monitors and provides production support for complex application software. Tests, installs, customizes and maintains new applications and systems. Develops and delivers employee training. Diagnoses and remedies system or programming problems, and develops reasonable alternatives.
• Interacts with users, vendors and contractors to select appropriate software and equipment. Manages projects including creating relevant project documentation, assigning tasks, and reporting project progress. Develops internal project management standards and methodologies. May manage enterprise-wide, large team or more complex projects. May design, write and maintain a variety of software and data bases for various city departments and functions. May perform database backup and recovery, daily monitoring of scheduled jobs, database design, development, and support. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of the policies, procedures and goals of the city of Thornton and the department.
• Knowledge of the general operations of various city departments.
• Knowledge of the principles and practices of computer programming and systems analysis, including design, construction, monitoring, maintenance, testing, documentation, training, and production support.
• Knowledge of computer records storage, data manipulation, and database management.
• Knowledge of the principles and practices of quality customer service.
• Knowledge of equipment and software used in computer programming and systems analysis, including personal computers, printers, and various operating systems.
• Knowledge of computer hardware and software diagnostic methods and techniques.
• Skill in performing IT project management, researching, testing, installing, customizing, and maintaining new applications and systems.
• Skill in utilizing standard equipment and software used in computer programming and systems analysis, including personal computers, printers, and various operating systems.
• Skill in the safe and lawful operation of a motor vehicle.
• Ability to provide quality customer service.
• Ability to listen well and communicate effectively orally and in writing with various audiences.
• Ability to interpret, understand, and comply with manuals, regulations, standards, and guidelines.
• Ability to use standard office equipment, computer equipment and software including word processing, database management, spreadsheet applications and electronic mail.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with city employees, vendors, contractors and the general public.
• Ability to distinguish and implement best practices for IT project management, system support, development or database administration.
• ASP. NET
• Crystal Reports
• Esri ArcGIS Server
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
• Project management
• Team work
Thanks & Regards
IT Recruiter | Talent Acquisition Team
Conquest Tech Solutions, Inc. | www.conq-tech.com
19 C Trolley Square, Wilmington, DE 19806
Phone: (302) 286-9010 Etx: 103 (Desk) | Fax: 302-288-6485
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | G-talk : henry.conquest17
I would greatly appreciate to be connected with you on LinkedIn Network.