Organization: Azteca Systems, LLC
Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: New England Region of USA
Regional Sales Manager
LOCATION: New England
DATE REQUIRED: Immediately
Cityworks®–Azteca Systems, LLC functions efficiently and effectively under the leadership of the corporate President and CEO. The company is made up of five teams: Administration, Sales and Marketing, Enterprise Solutions, Client and Information Services, and Product Development. Cityworks is a Platinum Partner of Esri® and has over 500 licensed organizations throughout the world.
• Position reports to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
• Individual will be working closely with sales and account managers on both existing and prospective customers to pursue opportunities and expand existing account activity.
• Market focus in municipal and local government, public works, utility districts, transportation, and related segments, including community development.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTED ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Manage all sales and marketing efforts in the regional territory.
• Develop and track opportunities toward closure.
• Call on decision makers at targeted organizations.
• Develop strong business relationships with existing and potential clients, as well as business partners.
• Develop business case and demonstrate the Cityworks solution.
• Provide superior customer service, and maintain frequent and personal contact with existing customers to maintain strong relationships, long-term customer loyalty, and develop further potential.
• Maintain in-depth product knowledge.
• Other duties as assigned
IDEAL CANDIDATE DESCRIPTION
• Friendly personality.
• 2+ years in Sales or Business Development for a software, GIS, or similar type firm.
• Solid knowledge of community development, public works, and utilities in municipal and/or utility districts (water, wastewater, stormwater, streets, and traffic) is a plus.
Knowledge and some skills with Esri ArcGIS® is a plus.
• Knowledge of electric, gas, and/or telecom is a plus.
• Knowledge of leading database systems (Oracle and/or SQL Server) is a plus.
• Knowledge of Salesforce CRM is a plus.
• Ability to think and act strategically as well as tactically.
• Self-starter with a strong need for achievement.
• Enjoys the challenge of being a significant part of a growing, developing organization.
• Strong persuasion, reasoning, and negotiation skills.
• Effective time management, decision making, analytical, and problem solving capabilities.
PERSONALITY TRAITS AND CHARACTERISTICS
• A high level of ethics, professionalism, and confidence.
• Excellent customer service skills with a can-do attitude and an extremely strong drive.
• The ability to forge strong relationships with clients.
• A strong work ethic with the ability to work independently.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to conduct product demonstrations.
BS/BA in civil engineering, GIS, geography, or related field.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
• Base salary plus bonus.
• Company benefit package includes 401K, health, life, dental insurance.
Submit resume by email to:
Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Formed in 1986, Azteca Systems, LLC initially provided GIS/IT consulting and geodata conversion and development. In 1996, the company turned its full attention to Cityworks, the world’s first Web GIS-centric management solution for public works, utilities, and local government. Based on the principal of utilizing the geodatabase as the asset inventory for the work management system, this unique approach is not only cost effective, but efficient and powerful in achieving goals and leveraging the client’s investment in GIS.
Cityworks is a Wed GIS-centric enterprise management tool available in conjunction with Esri’s ArcGIS Server, as well as with most other platform offerings and extension to ArcGIS. Cityworks supports the ability to create and track permits, cases, licenses, service requests, work orders, inspections, and tests while managing the tasks and resources (labor, material, and equipment) associated with a maintenance activity. Cityworks is fully integrated with Esri’s leading GIS technology, Microsoft Office, and Crystal Reports.
Azteca Systems is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.