Organization: Lionstonei Investments
Title: GIS Intern
Location: Houston, Texas
Lionstone is a privately owned real estate investment firm that specializes in conceptualizing, researching, and executing national investment strategies on behalf of institutional investors and high net worth individuals. Lionstone bases its investment strategies on proprietary data, research and ideas centered on the ownership of real estate that serves the most productive segments of the US economy.
Lionstone is currently recruiting for a Research Intern. This role will be responsible for a pre-defined GIS project, as well as day-to-day GIS/mapping tasks. This individual will work under the supervision of the Research Director at Lionstone, and will have a primary focus on the acquisition, compiling, processing, and map display of large geospatial datasets. The applicant should have a passion for real estate and working with mapping and data.
While this particular opportunity is temporary, Lionstone is a growing firm cultivating new ideas and concepts that begin with our research and data. This exciting opportunity will be a rewarding opportunity to meet and work with our team.
- Experience with ESRI ArcGIS Desktop (creating, querying, editing, and analyzing data)
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Work, PowerPoint)
- Ability to quickly learn new datasets, and basics of the commercial real estate industry
- Ability to work independently and perform duties consistent to outlined GIS tasks
- Ability to prepare custom maps with ESRI ArcGIS Desktop
- Experience working with ArcGIS online
Please contact Amanda Adams-Moreno via email - firstname.lastname@example.org