Title: LiDAR Quality Control Manager
Location: Rochester, NY
With locations in Bothell, WA and Rochester, NY, EagleView® transforms industries and changes lives by providing answers - derived primarily from world-class Pictometry imagery - to questions related to millions of residential and commercial properties, for professionals across commercial, public safety, and government markets, saving those individuals time and money while also reducing exposure to risk.
EagleView has a “work-hard, play-hard” culture and we’ve been continually named a Best Place to Work because of our belief that making the workplace fun is a key to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7, social, athletic and wellness opportunities are plentiful and the growth, education and potential of employees is a top priority. If you take your profession seriously, love to work hard and create something really great while having fun, this might be the right place for you.
We’re looking for a LiDAR Quality Control Manager to join our team. The LiDAR Quality Control Manager is responsible for helping manage the workflow of the department in conjunction with the LiDAR Manager. They will assist with training of all new and current employees. The idea candidate will be strong and confident in their decision making, advanced analytical skills and the ability to work independently.
• QA/QC projects along the production lifecycle and before delivery to the customer
• Manage day to day department workflow tasks and questions
• Train teammates on each part of the process
• Troubleshoot GNSS/IMU, calibration, sensor errors
• Meet data accuracy and quality specifications
• Communicate with supervisor and project managers on issues affecting schedules, budgets and technical issues
• Support the development and revisions to technical LiDAR processing and QA/QC procedures
• Support LiDAR Operations Manager, Aerotriangulation Team, and Project Management staff
• Work with others in the Photogrammetric Processing Department, Engineering and other departments to develop more efficient procedures
• Other duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Geomatics, Geography, GIS, Land Surveying, or related field or 4 years experience in a related technical field.
• 4 years’ experience with LiDAR production (point cloud processing, etc.)
• 2 years’ experience as a team and/or production lead for geospatial product production
• Certifications including GISP and/or ASPRS
• Experience with Optech and Riegl sensor systems and software applications
• Experience with scripting languages
• Familiarity with commercial photogrammetric software packages, e.g. INPHO or Socet Set
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
Please Apply Here: https://recruit.hirebridge.com/v3/application/applink.aspx?cid=7600&jid=456440
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.