Organization: Innovate! Inc.
Title: Senior GIS Analyst
Location: Ft. Polk, LA
Interested applicants should apply directly via our website (www.innovateteam.com/careers) for immediate consideration.
Innovate! Inc. is seeking a highly-motivated individual to join its geospatial solutions team as a Senior GIS Analyst at Fort Polk, LA.
*Must be a US citizen, as this position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a US Government issued security clearance*
We are seeking self-starting individuals with a “can-do” attitude who can adapt to a fluid work environment and an occasionally demanding schedule. In return, you will be able to be part of a motivated, highly skilled team and will be able to contribute to the growth and positive direction of our company.
* Advance knowledge of spatial analytical and cartographic techniques
* Experience working independently on advanced projects
* Exceptionally skilled and knowledgeable in US Government contracts, developing, planning, organizing, coordinating, implementing, and executing Government GIS and GPS training classes
* Proficient in ESRI ArcView, ESRI ArcGIS
* Ability to provide support to military and civilian customers at Fort Polk
* Creation, update, and continual maintenance of base maps, GIS databases, and attributes, while maintaining SDSFIE compliance
* Perform geospatial analysis of multiple feature classes
* Provide data for IMCOM data calls
* Train/mentor new employees
* Perform calculations for Installation Status Reports
* Conduct monthly GIS User Group Meetings, participate in multi-base meetings, Army Mapper User Groups, IGI&S, DPW User Group
Required Education and Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree related to geography, geographic information systems, remote sensing, or physical/biological/environment/natural resource discipline with substantive coursework in geospatial analysis and modeling.
* ESRI Certified preferred, not required
* Professional Training in Intergraph Geomedia, Bentley Microstation v8i, and Intergraph i-Map preferred, not required
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Please visit our website at www.innovateteam.com to learn more about Innovate! Your cover letter must include your salary requirements (residents of MA are exempt from this request).
Innovate! Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.