Title: GIS Production Manager
Location: Bothell, Washington
With locations in Bothell, WA, Rochester, NY, and Arlington, VA, EagleView® transforms industries and changes lives by providing answers - derived primarily from our own world-class Pictometry™ imagery - to questions related to millions of commercial and residential properties, for professionals across energy, solar, commercial, public safety, and government markets, saving those individuals time and money while also reducing exposure to risk.
EagleView has a "work-hard, play-hard" culture and we've been continually named a Best Place to Work because of our belief that making the workplace fun is a key to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7, social, athletic and wellness opportunities are plentiful and the growth, education and potential of employees is a top priority. If you take your profession seriously, love to work hard and create something really great while having fun, this might be the right place for you.
The GIS Production Manager is responsible for managing and supporting all Derivative Product production within Operations. This person is expected to provide expertise and leadership in all processes, as well as workload tracking, and the training/development of staff.
- Ultimate Responsibility for Eagleview derivative project data production including ChangeFinder, HCA, Planimetrics, or Photogrammetric Products
- Manage GIS Production Team providing administrative and technical support, as well as, monitoring and evaluating performance
- Maintain overall picture of all ongoing and upcoming GIS projects within Bothell Office
- Partner with Philippines team to ensure quality control and on time delivery
- Partner with members of the Project Management Office and Photogrammetric Production in the Rochester Office with the development, training, and communication of new products/product changes and their associated customer, operational & process impacts to the GIS Production Team.
- Oversees Project Scheduling in conjunction with the Philippines
- Leader in Process Improvement and R&D, as well as, product expertise in derivative Products
- Oversee the creation, upkeep, and maintenance of all documentation for the GIS Production Team
- Project Tracking and accountability
- Lead the development of GIS Production Team's cross-functional understanding of technologies and focus areas
- Advanced troubleshooting in GIS Production focus areas
- Ownership of Salesforce Management
- Update, track and maintain data integrity
- Lead new hire training and team cross-training, as well as, training support for internal teams
- Provide GIS Support to other groups including Product Management
- Other Duties as assigned by Director of U.S. Operations
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- GIS, Geography, Computer Science, or Business BA/BS preferred, but not required
- Experience or familiarity with Pictometry proprietary software suite
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with ArcGIS or QGIS suite preferred
- Experience with at least one direct report
- Proven ability to communicate with developers, stakeholders, and Product Management
- Excellent knowledge of the product development life cycle, with relevant experience in all phases
- Ability to travel on occasion as needed, including internationally
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced,fun and casual environment.
Please Apply Here: https://recruit.hirebridge.com/v3/application/applink.aspx?cid=7600&jid=466035
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.