Organization: Cherokee Nation Businesses
Title: GIS Developer / Analyst IV
Location: Ft. Collins, CO
GIS Developer/Analyst IV
Ft. Collins, CO
Apply online: https://cnbjobs.cnb-ss.com/#/jobs/11846
Forest Health Assessment and Applied Sciences Team (FHAAST), our client, is responsible for performing quantitative analyses for a number of programs including internal support to the GIS and Spatial Analysis, Remote Sensing, and Invasive Species Risk Assessment Programs. Quantitative analysis also provides support to the FHP Washington Office.
We are seeking an experienced GIS Developer/Analyst to design, develop, and maintain GIS software tools and systems for web, mobile and desktop.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS, computer science, geosciences, geography, geographic information systems, or other related field or equivalent formal education and job-related experience.
• 5+ years or more of progressively responsible experience in the design, development, maintenance and support of GIS systems and applications.
• ArcGIS, ArcSDE, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Accounts, ArcGIS Server, AGOL administration, and MS SQL and Office Suite
• GIS web application customization using Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS.
• Communicate effectively with internal and external technical resources to resolve end user issues and provide guidance to users on methods for correcting reported problems.
• Maintain web-based applications and data in support of FHAAST.
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Apply online at www.cherokee-cnt.com
Since 2009, Cherokee Nation Technologies (CNT) has been serving government clients with time-tested solutions that increase client effectiveness through the intelligent use of technology. CNT’s expertise includes software and application services, network services, and business process services. The company is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, with a regional office in Ft. Collins, Colorado, and client locations nationwide. Wholly owned by the Cherokee Nation, CNT is part of the Cherokee Nation Businesses family of companies.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit the following two sites:
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf