Organization: Bruce Harris & Associates, Inc.
Title: GIS Web Developer
Location: Batavia, IL
Responsibilities and Duties
Key Activities Include:
- Analyze feature requests and implement solutions with good UI/UX practices.
- Efficiently and effectively troubleshoot issues, identify solutions, and solve problems.
- Work with other developers and product managers throughout the development process.
Qualifications and Skills
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience with ArcGIS platform and ESRI software.
- Experience with industry-standard technologies such as HTML5, CSS, XML, JSON, AJAX, REST, Node, Grunt, Git.
- Experience with responsive design and cross-browser development for computers and mobile devices.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, design, development, and debugging skills.
- Bachelorís or Masterís degree in relevant field.
Recommended Skills & Experience:
- SQL (SQL Server)
- Google Maps API
- Google Analytics
- NET WebForms, MVC Framework, or similar server page development experience ASP.NET Web Services, WCF, or similar web service development experience
Compensation is salary based on experience and skills.
Please no phone calls.
Job Type: Full-time