Organization: Frontier GeoTek Inc.
Title: GIS Web Developer
Location: Centennial, CO
Frontier GeoTek is seeking a web developer to support our growing suite of services and applications for our telecom customers. There is tremendous potential for growth in this position for our company. Successful candidate will be versatile, willing to learn, and capable of participating in a fast paced challenging environment. Willing to discuss part time, full time or contract employment depending on applicant’s qualifications and experience.
• Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• The position requires communication with colleagues and end users.
• Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
• Web Map Application experience preferred but not required.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
• Information Sciences, Technology, Computer Science
• Prefer 3+ years related experience
• Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) is needed to be successful in this position.
• Must be capable of creating, organizing and maintaining documentation
• Familiar with Agile Scrum methodologies
• Must be able to work with other non-developer colleagues
• Positive attitude toward developing software and solving problems
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line 'GIS Web Developer'