Organization: Conduent (formerly a Xerox company)
Title: GIS Analyst
Location: Carrollton, TX
This position is working for Conduent (formerly a Xerox company) on-site at Carrollton City Hall, and we do not offer relocation compensation or sponsorship.
This is a full-time position and applicants should have a GIS certification from an accredited institution, or ArcGIS I & II certifications from ESRI. We expect a minimum of 3 years of experience in GIS mapping and analysis.
The GIS Analyst will be a member GIS Team working directly with the GIS Specialist and GIS Manager to complete GIS Data Maintenance tasks and larger GIS Projects.
A few of the specific tasks include:
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) for GIS Data Maintenance- Entering new data and correcting existing data in GIS Enterprise Database using best practices, Carrollton data standards, and complete work within the Support Level Agreement (SLA) timeline.
• Following guidelines stated in GIS Runbooks, Knowledge Transfer Documentation Conduent handbooks, and manager feedback.
• Assist in Training of other members of the GIS Team on GIS DM rules/procedures.
• Updating customers with weekly status of open tickets in MS SharePoint and HEAT ticket tracker.
• Mapping Support- Provide support to City Staff for specialized one-off maps using various data sources.
• Data Validation- Validate new data & corrections against data provided by stakeholder / third-party source / or other source.
• Web Map Publishing using Latitude Geographics Geocortex Essentials Software and ArcGIS Server 10.2.
• Working knowledge of Trimble GPS handheld units, and be able to export data from them.
• Data Integration Support- Provide support to City Staff for GIS Projects
• Analysis Support- Provide support to City Staff for specialized analysis for project specific needs.
• Reporting Support- Provide support to City Staff for specialized one-off reports using various reporting methods.
• Participate in the IT Testing phase & Implementation phase of Enterprise GIS Projects