Organization: Precision Aerial Reconnaissance (PAR)
Title: Airborne Remote Sensing Technician - LiDAR/Imagery
Location: Shreveport, LA
Precision Aerial Reconnaissance (PAR) is seeking to fill our Airborne Remote Sensing Technician / Sensor Operator position(s). PAR is looking to fill the position(s) immediately and will continuing reviewing candidates until the position is filled. On the job training will be provided. The candidate will be operating state-of-the-art airborne LiDAR and Imagery sensors.
Location: Shreveport, LA / Ruston, LA / Remote residence is negotiable.
• Safely operate company equipment to acquire airborne data.
• Set up GPS base stations and operate survey equipment in project areas.
• Troubleshoot instrumentation/equipment abnormalities.
• Complete necessary field logs and data transfer after completing missions.
• Work closely with pilots while flying and monitoring equipment which requires extensive sitting and enduring various flight conditions.
• Willingness to travel for extended periods of time, working early mornings and/ or late evenings.
• Must be available to work on an on-call basis.
• Geospatial data processing and map production
Required Skills and Experience:
• Ability to work well within a team
• Ability to communicate in detail of technical instrumentation failures.
• Ability to complete long missions in small engine aircraft.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• GIS or related degree
• Experience with ArcGIS, CAD based Software, map production, GPS processing, Data Analysis, and Technical Writing.
• Ability to rapidly learn new computer software packages
Email any questions or resumes to email@example.com