Title: Regional Technical Manager
Location: Tulsa OK, Kansas MO, SpringField MO
***This is a work from home and travel position. You must live in Tulsa, OK, Kansas City, KS or Springfield, MO to be considered.***
Mixing technology, data, and first-in-class innovation, EagleView is not only leading the property data analytics market, but also changing lives along the way. Come join us and make great things happen!
EagleView is a fast-growing technology company driving game changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets such as property insurance, energy, construction, and government. Leveraging 17 years of the most advanced aerial imaging technology in the world, along with the most recent advances in machine learning and AI, EagleView is fundamentally transforming how our customers do business.
At EagleView, we believe that making our culture engaging and empowering are keys to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7; social, athletic, and wellness opportunities are plentiful; and the growth, education, and potential of employees is a top priority, making EagleView a "Best Place to Work" for more than five years running.
We are looking for a Regional Technical Manager to support our Government Sales team in a territory that covers Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas and Missouri. This is a unique opportunity for a GIS guru to teach and train innovative technologies to our government customers. The ideal candidate is not afraid of public speaking, will have the ability to build and maintain relationships, and has a passion for GIS.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Work closely with District Sales Managers and the Regional VP to provide technical sales assistance with presentations to state, county and infrastructure clients and prospective clients.
- Collaborate with internal resources to respond to technical questions and issues.
- Help existing clients maximize their return on investment and increase the likelihood of future renewals by ensuring usage across the organization.
- Grow ancillary sales to existing customers.
- Attend regional trade shows.
- Support county and regional user groups as they are formed.
- Assist the Customer Support Group with customer installations and training, as requested.
- Provide logistical support during image capture, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in GIS or a related field preferred.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.
- Experience working with county and state government is a plus.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
Please Apply Here: https://recruit.hirebridge.com/v3/application/applink.aspx?cid=7600&jid=472503
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.