Title: Data Entry Clerk
Location: Danville, CA
Application Deadline: 2018-06-30
UDC is a growing and respected consulting and field inventory company serving the electric and gas utility industry. Our goal is to consistently be the first choice of clients and prospective employees in Geospatial Technology services. UDC has a friendly, committed and professional team who support each other and are passionate about what we do, leveraging our experience and helping our clients to build the future of their businesses.
In order to meet our growth objectives, UDC is seeking a full-time, seasonal Data Entry Field Technician to support our organization. The selected candidate will report to the Project Manager.
This position would be ideal as a summer job for a college student.
The Data Entry Field Technician will work with different office filing systems, varied styles of job packages, and the job numbering system to identify and inventory individual job packages. Performs routine administrative functions by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Review file data for accuracy and omissions.
• Extensive travel within Northern California a possibility.
• Work with a co-worker to streamline data processing procedures.
• Maintain communication with Supervisor, as needed.
• Respond to requests in a timely manner.
• Dress and present oneself in accordance with UDC standards while at Client’s location and while traveling.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
• Previous data entry experience, preferred.
• Must be able to travel extensively in Northern California, including overnight stays as needed.
• Must possess a valid Driver’s License and safety conscious.
• Must be dependable and possess excellent organizational skills.
• Must be detail oriented.
This assignment is scheduled to start June 18, 2018 and end September 1, 2018, although it may run longer depending on circumstances.
UDC is looking to fill 4 openings in the San Francisco Bay area.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com with the subject title of Data Entry Field Technician.