Organization: CylcoMedia Technology, Inc.
Title: Marketing Lead
Location: Berkeley CA USA
CYCLOMEDIA TECHNOLOGY, INC. - MARKETING MANAGER
CycloMedia Technology, Inc. (CycloMedia) is an innovative technology leader providing GIS professionals HD street level imagery and LiDAR data with exceptional positional accuracy, supporting data analytics, streamlined workflows, and actionable intelligence. Our distinctive software solution is used by cities, counties, governmental agencies and departments, as well as organizations across industries including tax assessment, transportation,
utilities, infrastructure, and public safety. CycloMedia was founded over 30 years ago in the Netherlands and was incorporated in the United States in 2013. Our customer base in the US is growing rapidly and our reputation for success in projects from coast-to-coast, New York to Arizona and locations in between is fueling our rapid growth. For more information on CycloMedia, please visit our website: www.cyclomedia.com .
CycloMedia is looking for a hands-on marketing professional who is results-oriented, resourceful and versatile, looking to jump into a rapidly growing, fast-paced organization and immediately contribute to the growth of our business in the US. This full-time position reports to our CEO and is ideally based in Berkeley, California.
As Marketing Manager, you are responsible for developing and leading implementation of marketing strategy, marketing campaigns, special projects, and programs for the US team. Also, you will be the primary marketing contact with our parent company in the Netherlands to contribute to global marketing programs and leverage global resources, campaigns and communications to meet US-specific marketing needs. You will work closely with our US team of Sales Professionals and Directors of vertical markets to support what they see as mission critical to their success in the field. As the leading marketing professional in the US, you will develop and execute what reinforces our brand, furthers awareness of who we are and what we do, and communicates effectively with customers, prospects and the market-at-large.
Specific responsibilities include: ·
• Develop and execute on the annual marketing plan (goals, strategies, tactics, and budget) including bran d, campaign, projects, event s, and partner marketing.
• Build and refine our brand voice and identity in the US.
• Develop customer-facing messaging that resonates with customers and prospects across market segments.
• Define appropriate metrics to assess overall marketing effectiveness, including for key market segments.
• Collaborate with our parent company marketing team.
• Create customer case studies and real-world value propositions for customers by working with the product teams in the Netherlands and with the Solution Engineering teams in the US
• Monitor and report on both competitor and partner marketing efforts.
• Oversee product launches with customer-facing messaging and associated go-to-market strategies.
• Maintain all Marketing digital assets and communications materials for the US team
• Develop a CRM marketing strategy, including marketing process improvements to use CRM to measure and report ROI on marketing efforts.
• Produce timely, valuable and engaging content for our website, as well as for social media channels.
• Support sales professionals and project managers as needed with proposal development and customer communications.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 5 years experience as manager of marketing and marketing communications programs, including strategy and implementation
• Documented experience in developing channels and content for web and social media presence and campaigns.
• A portfolio of high-quality work including writing samples, social media examples and marketing campaigns.
• Excellent marketing project management skills, including budget management and performance management metrics.
• Proficient with MS Office tools including PowerPoint, WORD and Excel, and image creating and editing tools.
• Excellent writer with proven experience understanding target customer needs and communicating in relevant and compelling ways via traditional, digital and social media.
• Knowledge and experience working in the GIS world, and/or in our target industries including transportation, utilities, infrastructure, and assessment.
• Understanding and appreciation of street level imagery.
• Experience as a marketing expert for a Geo/subsidiary organization as a part of a global company.
• Please send cover letter and resume to Laura London, email@example.com.