Organization: iWater, Inc.
Title: Professional Services (GIS) Manager
Location: Irvine, CA
Application Deadline: 2018-07-31
iWater, Inc. is an established Orange County software company with an immediate need for a Professional Services Manager to work at our Irvine office. Keeping excellent customer service as a priority, this position requires organizing, supervising and supporting the GIS team and the technical and professional services we provide for both on-site and off-site at our customers’ locations. The Professional Services manager will work closely with the GIS staff to build and maintain a cohesive team who communicates and works well together and with our other departments. Excellent communication abilities, leadership skills, and a positive attitude are vital to this key role within our company. Occasional overnight travel is required.
Education & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree Geography, GIS, Engineering or a related field.
• 5+ years of relevant GIS experience.
• Thorough knowledge of GIS technology.
• Minimum 3 years of management experience.
• Knowledgeable and experienced with Esri ArcGIS products.
• RDMS, SQL Server or Oracle experience strongly preferred.
• Valid CA Driver’s License; ability to drive to clients’ locations.
• Able to clearly communicate verbal & written information.
• Able to commute daily to and work from our Irvine office.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Responsible for prioritizing and providing excellent customer service.
• Hiring, training, scheduling & supervising GIS Specialists and GIS Technicians.
• Ensure all duties and responsibilities of GIS dept. are assigned or provided.
• Schedule Help Desk coverage and customers for software training and upgrades.
• Identify, prioritize, communicate and track customer and software needs and requests to developers.
• Organize written documentation of training procedures and troubleshooting guides for GIS staff.
• Communicate customer and staff software needs with the developers.
• Work closely with Product Manager and Software Development Manager to keep departments in synch.
• Assist other employees with set up and trouble-shooting issues with hardware and software.
• Ability to travel overnight periodically to train users, meet with customers or attend conferences.
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, please email your resume to iWaterJobs@cox.net. We offer benefits including Health and Dental Ins, 401k & Vacation.
NOTE: DO NOT apply if you are not currently living in the Orange County area or are not able to travel to our Irvine Office on a daily basis.
iWater, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. E-Verify will be used to verify this information.
*ABSOLUTELY NO CONTACT FROM ADVERTISERS OR EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES