Organization: SYNCADD Systems, Inc.
Title: GIS Analyst
Location: Arlington, VA USA
1235 South Clark Street, Suite 610 | Arlington, VA 22202
Work as a mid-level GIS Analyst in the Army's IGI&S Support Center, supporting worldwide Army GIS requirements. Develop Army portal feature/map services and web maps and apps including custom app widgets, validate standards and quality compliance of Army installation GIS data submissions to HQ, migration of Army data to the latest database standard, and development of scripts, models, etc. to expedite these tasks. Must have knowledge of geospatial principles, practices and standards as-well-as experience with Microsoft office software. Must possess exceptional planning, critical thinking, analytical, and effective communication skills.
Responsibilities and Duties (not limited to)
- Collaborating with team members and managers;
- Managing multiple project tasks concurrently;
- Data quality control checks, reporting, and standardization to SDSFIE;
- Metadata development and checks;
- Create feature/map services, web maps, and apps for Army web GIS portal;
- Processing Army data submittals
3-5 years of development experience with the following technologies on a daily basis:
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Geography, GIS or related field.
- 5 years’ experience - ArcGIS Suite.
- 5 years’ experience - Principles, practices and methods related to GIS.
- 5 years’ experience - Microsoft Office.
- ArcGIS Portal/Online
- ArcGIS Web Service, App, and Widget Development
- ArcGIS Model Builder
- DoD IGI&S
This job is a full-time position and will be located in Arlington (Crystal City), VA. Due to federal contract requirements, the candidate must be a US Citizen and capable of attaining Secret security clearance. This position may require < 10% travel.
The salary compensation will be competitive and commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience. This position includes health care and retirement benefits.
Apply here: GIS Analyst (#1130).
SYNCADD Systems, Inc. is a rapidly growing technology company that services Department of Defense customers globally. SYNCADD is headquartered in Honolulu with personnel located throughout the Pacific and continental U.S. SYNCADD provides its customers with integrative technologies and services that assist them with effective management of key assets (facilities, space, inventory, costs, and organizations).
SYNCADD is an Equal Opportunity Employer