Organization: Lucity, Inc.
Title: GIS Support Specialist
Location: Overland Park, KS 66212
Lucity is an Overland Park, Kansas based software company that creates innovative software tools to empower public agencies to perform more efficiently. We strive to be a company that is an important asset to its partners and clients, a trustworthy collaborator, has actively engaged employees, and is a visible contributing member to our community.
We are now accepting resumes for an entry level position - Software Support Specialist. This person is a client ambassador and is one of the 'faces' of Lucity. Responsibilities include:
- Product support for entire Lucity product line (a good knowledge of databases – Access, Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle a plus as is knowledge of Crystal Reports) including new products/functionality/platforms that we add at each release.
- Product support for the Lucity GIS product line and related GIS software
GIS Desktop Extensions
GIS Web Product
- Training and troubleshooting with end users via the internet/phone.
- Contributing to the Knowledge Base for both internal and external users.
- Documentation of known issues.
- Presenting and attendance at our Annual Conference and Training (ACT) each year.
While this position requires a very technical person, it also requires someone who has strong interpersonal and communication skills and doesn’t mind shooting the breeze with our clients on a daily basis!
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem solving, technical and analytical skills
- Ability to work on your own or as a strong team player
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access)
- Experience with Esri software is required
- Experience with Crystal Reports is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Geography or similar
Lucity offers a competitive salary, generous benefits as well as a discretionary bonus based on company profitability.
All Contents © 1999-2018. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse