Organization: Critical Business Analysis, Inc.
Title: GIS Specialist
Location: Toledo, OH
Application Deadline: 2019-02-28
***Resumes will only be accepted by applying for this job at the following link:
CBA is looking for a GIS specialist in the Toledo, OH area. The job is responsible for the mapping and records work for the company. Candidates with demonstrate and direct a solid commitment to all aspects of safety including, meetings, training and inspections. They will assist with preparing and maintaining specialized electrical schematic drawings using AutoCAD.
• Reconcile connectivity and attributes with GIS, other Records systems and actual installations.
• Perform field investigations identifying measurements, terrain, conditions, buildings, equipment clearances and obstacles.
• Assist in developing and manipulating GIS queries of data for statistical analysis.
• Assist issue resolution with GIS, AutoCAD, and GIS View systems
• Assist with resolution of GMS configuration issues
• Preform GIS design work (ie. post, promote, correct completed designs, verify attributes, maps and promote joint use jobs, and update streetlight and transfer records
• Review work request packages and plan work, updates maps, and record systems by interpreting construction prints, work management information, and field inspections.
• Use automated processes to digitize new GIS features
• Import sub-division maps into GIS Design using Auto Desk.
• Assist with performing mapping fixes, meter removals, ACT 129,joint use, Mapframe Inventory, and OH/UG Circuit Inspection follow-up work.
• Minimum BS in Engineering Technology or related discipline with 0-1 years related experience or
• Associate's degree in Engineering Technology or related discipline with 2-3 years related experience or
• High School Diploma (or GED) with 4+ years related work experience
• Preferred knowledge of National Electric Safety Code (NESC) and National Electric Code (NEC)
• Ability to interpret work requests, engineering drawings, schematics, equipment instruction manuals and procedures to aid in the development of accurate work plans.
*Related work experience is knowledge of construction and maintenance practices.
Critical Business Analysis, Inc. (CBA), located in Perrysburg, Ohio, has over 32 years of growth and success in providing skilled support staff, software solutions and professional services for capital intensive industries. Safety is a core value for CBA and is essential to all of our business activities. Our goals are to provide a safe work environment, to maintain an accident-free, injury-free workplace and to promote and maintain public safety.
CBA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
All Contents © 1999-2018. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse