Organization: Planet Forward (email@example.com)
Title: GIS Design Manager
Location: Portland, OR/Canton, MI
Our Client is a leading utility construction firm providing critical infrastructure for the Power, Communications, Oil & Gas Pipeline, and Gas Distribution markets throughout North America.
The GIS Manager is responsible for the oversight, administration, scheduling, approvals, and reporting of the subcontracted professional services firm(s). Responsibilities include coordination with the materials management team and construction management team to ensure documentation is complete and accurate.
• Masters in Geospatial/Geographic Information Science
• 3+ Years Design Manager/GIS Lead
• Well-rounded in data structures in different areas of a fiber build.
• Extensive 3-GIS experience
• Experience with server/feature mapping services
• Ability to interpret design needs into GIS implementation from a spacial/quantitative aspect
• Python and SQL experience required
• OSP experienced preferred
• Ability to transform Project Needs into technical 3GIS solutions
• Ability troubleshoot and provide IT support within 3GIS database
• Ability to bring new and efficient ideas to the table and problem solve
• Must have computer skills in CAD, Microsoft Office programs
• Telecom experience is preferred
• Familiar with surveying applications and data management a plus
All Contents © 1999-2018. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse