Title: GIS Developer
Location: Baltimore, MD USA
The GIS Developer will develop and deliver enterprise web and mobile applications including database design and development. The following is a partial list of responsibilities:
• Work closely and communicate clearly with management and users in defining application requirements and implementation plans.
• Manage and maintain multiple Esri ArcGIS Servers and Microsoft SQL Servers used by the enterprise. Oversee data automation and maintenance and participate in the logical, detailed database design and the design and maintenance of standards related to data creation and updating.
• Manage Esri ArcSDE on an enterprise level, SQL Server management, geodatabase tuning and automation using SQL Server Integration Services – SSIS packages.
• Create custom native and web applications to meet specific user needs.
• Create and maintain workflows for GIS user management (desktops, Esri ArcGIS Online users and groups).
• Create and implement mobile data collection applications from Esri ArcGIS Collector to custom solutions.
• Minimum bachelor degree or higher in geography, computer science, engineering, or a related field.
• Minimum three years’ experience as an application developer.
• Minimum five years’ experience working with Esri GIS software and geospatial databases.
• Ability to manage projects, work independently and communicate effectively is a requirement.
• Must have US citizenship or permits to work in US.
This is a full-time position located in Baltimore, Maryland. Compensation is based on experience and qualifications. A comprehensive set of benefits including health insurance and 401(k) profit sharing are included. See www.locationage.com for company information.
For consideration, please send a resume to [email protected] and specify “GIS Developer” in the “Subject” line.
All Contents © 1999-2018. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse