Organization: The WhiteStar Corp.
Title: GIS Tech IB
Location: Denver, CO USA
WhiteStar GIS Tech IB Job Description
The WhiteStar Corporation in Lakewood, Colorado, a leading geospatial data provider, is seeking a permanent full-time GIS Tech I to join our growing team. This position reports to the Project Manager. Appealing candidates will possess the following knowledge and will be accepting of the following key responsibilities.
- Up to a Bachelor’s degree within a field that stresses data gathering and manipulation. A degree in Geography would be highly beneficial. Those with Master’s level degrees or above need not apply.
- Up to two years of related experience. This is an entry-level position only, with room to grow.
- Greater Denver Colorado, U.S.A. applicants only. No more than a 30-minute commute to Lakewood, CO preferred. No relocation offered.
Functional/Industry Knowledge and Skills:
- Understanding of principles and methodologies associated with GIS technology preferred.
- Proficiency in the English spoken and written word
- Ability to keep organized
- Familiarity with tax parcel geography, oil and gas well information and associated tabular data a strong plus but not required.
This is an entry level position with room to grow.
- Maintain and perform updates to parcel and well data products.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships. Assist with client services tasks to include order processing and delivery.
- Demonstrates dedicated and extremely high attention to detail.
- Works independently or in a team environment within tight deadlines.
Email a cover letter and resume to [email protected] Please reference ‘GIS Tech IB’ in the subject line. Thank you.
All Contents © 1999-2018. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse