Organization: Infosys Ltd.
Title: GIS Developer / Consultant
Location: Multiple Locations
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence. Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$10.25 billion in annual revenues and 199,000+ employees, is Building Tomorrow's Enterprise® today.
Infosys Utilities GIS practice is looking for Developers/Consultant in the following technologies:
1. Esri/Schneider ArcGIS/ArcFM platform – multiple locations in US and India
2. GE Smallworld – US Boston area
3. AutoCAD Map3D and Oracle Spatial – US West Coast
1. Bachelors in Computer Science or Geography or Equivalent
2. 5 to 10 years of strong development experience in Desktop, Web, and Mobile platforms
3. Experience with data interoperability tool like FME Desktop and Server
1. Experience in Utility Industry
2. Agile Methodology
3. Familiarity with systems integration - GIS with other utility enterprise and operational systems such as Work and Asset Management Systems, Customer Information Systems, Document Management Systems, Work Planning and Design Systems, etc.
4. Willingness to travel to other client location (10-15%)
Work authorization is needed for US locations. No sponsorship is available at this time.
Please email your resume with appropriate subject (either ‘Esri ArcGIS’, or ‘GE Smallworld’, or ‘Oracle Spatial’ in the Subject line) to [email protected]
All Contents © 1999-2018. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse