Organization: Blue Sky Innovative Solutions
Title: Senior GIS Developer
Location: Laurel, MD
- Develop web mapping applications and geo-processing tools to support GIS.
- Understand customer requirements and develop GIS application to meet business needs.
- Analyze customer issues and provide resolutions.
- Design, code and integrate application with database management systems.
- Test applications and perform bug fixes.
- Develop system problem reports and recommendations.
- Work effectively in a team to develop high quality GIS solutions.
- Minimum three years' experience as an application developer.
- Minimum three years' experience working with Esri GIS software and geospatial databases.
- ArcGIS Desktop
- ArcGIS Server
- ArcGIS Online
- ArcGIS Portal
- Knowledge of Python, in particular with arcpy libraries for scripting tasks
- Knowledge of Typescript would be a plus.
- Understanding of database, REST webservices development.
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft IIS Configuration, C#, ASP.Net
Interested Applicants should Apply Here:
All Contents © 1999-2019. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse