Organization: Spatial Front, Inc.
Title: GIS Analyst
Location: Washington, DC
Spatial Front, Inc is the fast-growing small company providing IT solutions to federal, state, and local governments, and the private sector. SFI was nationally recognized by Inc. Magazine by being presented with the Inc 5000 Award in 2018 for being one of the nation's fastest growing companies in 2018. Additionally, SFI was presented with Virginia's Fantastic 50 Award (for 2018 & 2019) in recognition of being one of fastest growing Virginia companies. We pride ourselves one of the premier employers in the VA, MD, DC area.
Spatial Front, Inc. “SFI” is seeking a GIS Analyst to join our team!
Please apply here:
Bachelor’s degree program in a pertinent field such as geography, GIS, computer science, business, IT, management, administration, economics, information science or related field; A Masters is preferred.
● Two years of experience in an applied research or program management;
● Knowledgeable in generating process documentation
● Minimum of 1 year experience working with geospatial data files and writing geospatial metadata through a text or xml file, and working in ESRI ArcCatalog to update metadata
● Strong knowledge of geospatial data principles, such as dataset accuracy measures, coordinate systems, bounding box coordinates, etc.
● Experience with the suite of ESRI software, including:
● Strong written and verbal communication skills with technical writing skills a must
● Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
● Need excellent communication and can host meeting.
● Information Technology Management
● Business/systems analysis
● Quality assurance
Please note: Spatial Front, Inc. (SFI) is a fast-growing small company providing IT solutions to federal, state, and local governments, and the private sector. SFI is an industry leader in delivering cutting-edge technical solutions and mission support services that bring our customers' businesses to the forefront of the 21st century. Our corporate commitment to excellence in client services and product development means that our people are attentive, hands-on, and bring industry-leading expertise that will meet and exceed your needs in a straightforward, timely, and cost-effective manner.
Every employee at SFI is a leader. We don’t settle. We blaze our own path. We inspire those around us to action. We motivate others to reach their potential. To learn more about us visit: www.spatialfront.com
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Spatial Front Inc participates in eVerify. All candidates will be subject to a complete background check to include, but not limited to:
Professional Certification Verification
Verification of Previous Employment
Please apply here:
All Contents © 1999-2019. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse