Organization: Integrated Informatics Inc.
Title: GIS Professional
Location: Houston, TX
Integrated Informatics is a consultancy servicing the Energy and Natural Resource sectors offering a positive working environment and a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits.
Successful candidate will be part of a global interdisciplinary team that builds, maintains, deploys desktop and web mapping solutions with Esri’s ArcGIS software suite.
Should be experienced with the following technologies:
• ArcGIS Desktop & Pro
• ArcGIS Enterprise (Server, SDE, Portal, with expertise in Web App Builder)
• ArcGIS Online
• Esri mobile applications (e.g. Collector, Survey123)
• Windows Server environments
• Safe Software’s Feature Manipulation Engine (FME)
• Data storage systems, data modeling and database design
• Security concepts, such as authentication, network, proxy, etc.
• Geospatial concepts, such as spatial data types, coordinate reference systems, spatial analysis, etc.
Should have the ability to:
• Clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences in both verbal and written forms
• Quickly grasp concepts and solve problems
• Self-motivate, follow through and pay close attention to details
Minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Engineering, Natural Science, GIS or closely related field or equivalent experience
Salary commensurate with experience. Send resumes to [email protected] No phone calls please.
All Contents © 1999-2019. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse