Organization: Pitney Bowes
Title: Associate QA Engineer
Location: White River Junction, VT
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As an Associate QA Engineer for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving
culture can be broken down into four components:
Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A passionate Associate QA Engineer who can derive client insights, influence and collaborate with a variety of
teams. You are a forward thinker who acts with purposefulness and speed and is committed to championing new
ideas and creativity while using humor and positivity to build a winning team.
• Review compiled data and ensure conformance with product requirements
• Review final products for conformance to quality standards
• Assist with creation of quality assurance compliance objectives for both existing and new products
• Follow quality assurance compliance processes and procedures for both production databases and final products
• Communicate the data quality results and collaborate closely with the production teams to resolve them
As an Associate QA Engineer, you have:
• Ownership and accountability for personal actions and project assignments
• Demonstrated ability with self QC and other types of QA/QC work
• 1 year mapping experience utilizing GIS (MapInfo, ESRI, QGIS) tools within a deadline-driven production operation
• Hands-on experience with SQL and a solid understanding of spatial databases
• Ability to document technical procedures and processes
• Ability to analyze and document data problems/observations; then working with production teams to identify the
root causes and resolutions needed
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our Software team powers global commerce, processing billions of transactions every year. Our Software technology and solutions help businesses operate faster and more efficiently. How? By identifying trusted data and insights to create targeted, effective messaging, by providing accurate geographic data to make smarter business decisions, and by delivering relevant and engaging interactions across the customer lifecycle to drive increased satisfaction.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
To apply, submit your resume here: https://careers.pitneybowes.com/job/10167383/associate-qa-engineer-white-river-junction-vt/
All Contents © 1999-2019. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse