Organization: Vision Technology Services
Title: Sr. GIS Programmer
Location: Towson, MD
Vision Technology Services is seeking a qualified Senior GIS programmer to work directly on client projects. This resource will perform application development and support activities supporting our client’s Office of Information Technology’s GIS Program. The programmer will assist in the development and maintenance of ArcGIS Server applications, GIS application upgrades, and support of the ArcGIS Server environment, along with working with ArcGIS Web AppBuilder and interfacing with CityWorks.
Duties & Responsibilities
• GIS application development and application maintenance/upgrades
• ArcGIS server web application development and maintenance
• Support configuration efforts in CityWorks and the GIS web services used for CityWorks
• Repair and upgrade existing Facilities toolsets and utility toolsets written in Visual C# using Visual Studio 2010 (IDE) with the ArcObjects Software Developers Kit (SDK) 10.1.
Minimum Qualifications/ Skillsets
• Experience with ArcGIS Model Builder and Python
• Strong Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL), Triggers, and Stored Procedures
• Analysis of program and production problems
• Developing reports using SSRS
• Strong knowledge of relational databases and concepts (Oracle, SQL Server preferred)
• Excellent communication skills
• Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field and five years’ experience in systems analysis, change management analysis, project management, program analysis, or a closely related field
• Recent engagement with a government entity.
All Contents © 1999-2019. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse