Organization: Innovate!, Inc.
Title: ESRI Product Coordinator
Location: Washington DC
Innovate! Inc. is seeking a highly motivated individual to join their team as an ELA GIS Coordinator located in Washington D.C. metro area
Our team is looking for well-organized, self-directed applicants with a “can-do” attitude. You will be responsible for inventorying and tracking the Esri enterprise license agreement (ELA) with all its uses, deployments and users for one of our clients and assisting with the day-to-day system license administration, documentation, tracking and auditing their usage throughout the enterprise.
*This position is contingent upon a contract award.
· possess expertise within the DoD, specifically with DoD IE&E Geospatial Systems.
· possess expertise with Microsoft Access, SharePoint, ESRI, QCP implementation, implementing the SDSFIE family of standards, and the most current approved version of the Environmental Systems Research Institute (ESRI) ArcGIS
· experienced professionals with GISP (Certified GIS Professional) certification,
· be fluent in Federal, DoD, Army IGI&S and USACE policies and guidance, the SDSFIE family of standards, GIS and CADD software, geospatial data development and maintenance, geospatial data sources and acquisition, geospatial analysis, map production, and developing automated approaches to develop, discover, utilize and distribute geospatial products."
· Coordinate with personnel to understand and manage the Enterprise License Agreement
· Inventory, Track, and Manage, the Esri software utilization within the client’s enterprise
· Coordinate with various departments in the organization to understand, current software usage, including expressed and anticipated software needs
· Manage the distribution of Esri licenses to software users in the client’s enterprise
· Experience administrating "My Esri"
· Manage the list of “Named Users” under the Esri ELA
· Must be highly detail orientated
· Prepare and track pertinent licensing usage record and ongoing maintenance of those data
· Performs Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC) of data entered into a licensing tracking system
Secret Clearance is Required – military experience is desired
· In depth knowledge of Esri Enterprise Product Suite
· Great attention to detail and could work independently
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel and Word; Access is desirable).
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills
· Skills to communicate in a professional manner with internal and external customers
· Highly organized and self-motivated
Typical Minimum Education / Experience
BA/BS + a combination of one to two years of experience is required. Ability to qualify for specific labor categories for a given client
Guidance Given / Assignments Received
Assignments are received in objective-oriented terms. Assists in providing leadership to the client and/or peers based on contract goals and client/company policy. Work is reviewed by supervisors or managers in terms of meeting contract objectives and schedules.
Physical Requirements (with or without reasonable accommodation)
Capable of remaining in a sedentary position for long periods. Ability to communicate via the computer and telephone. Ability to travel to client sites.
LEARN MORE ABOUT US
Innovate!, Inc. (Innovate) is an 8(a) woman and minority-owned company passionate about the dynamic benefits of providing effective management consulting, IT support, and geospatial technology for the federal government. We believe that thinking innovatively can achieve positive results in organizations that lead to cultural and business change. This belief and our ability to deliver cutting-edge solutions were recognized with Innovate being named 2012 Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Outstanding 8(a) Small Business of the Year. Innovate is a fast-paced, rapidly growing group of entrepreneurs creating a culture of excellence. Rapid advancement within our organization is not only possible it is encouraged.
To view our website and apply, visit http://www.innovateteam.com
Innovate! Inc. proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application processor are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 703-922-9090 for assistance
All Contents © 1999-2019. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse