Organization: Bell Carrington Price & Gregg, LLC
Title: GIS Analyst
Location: Remote (but based in Columbia, SC)
Bell Carrington Price & Gregg, LLC is seeking a GIS Analyst to join our new GIS team.
This is a full time position based in Columbia, SC with ability to work remote from anywhere in the US.
* Primarily performs image georeferencing of DoT engineering drawings using QGIS
* Works in a collaborative environment with a team that includes non-technical law professionals
* Performs data entry of Parcel Identification Numbers
* Creates new layers depicting impact areas of DoT construction efforts
* Uploads layers to ArcGIS Online and updates internal website with metadata
* Helps to generate mailing lists based on GIS data.
* A basic understanding of GIS and its capabilities
* Experience with, or an interest in learning, Python
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Nice to have, but not required:
* Experience with georeferencing
* Experience with QGIS (If you can use ArcMap you can use QGIS)
* Experience with ArcGIS Online
$40k a year with health insurance, vision, and dental.
Send resumes to [email protected]
All Contents © 1999-2021. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse