Organization: City of Pasadena
Title: GIS Analyst
Location: Pasadena, CA
Application Deadline: 2021-06-17
The City of Pasadena’s Department of Information Technology is currently seeking a GIS Analyst to assist in the design, development, analysis, implementation, and maintenance of the city's Geographic Information System. Under general supervision, the GIS Analyst performs professional duties in support of City and departmental GIS databases and geographic information systems capabilities.
The ideal candidate will bring experience with some or all the following technologies:
• ArcGIS Desktop suite and extensions 10.6 or higher including ArcGIS Pro 2.6 or higher.
• Adept with scripting, automation, and programming languages
• Esri enterprise Geodatabase data management
• Web GIS technologies including ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Enterprise, and ArcGIS Web AppBuilder.
A successful candidate possesses professional knowledge of the theory and principles of GIS software and database manipulation and product/output development.
GIS Analyst salary: $81,743.00 - $102,178.00 Annually
• Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a major in geographic information systems, geography or a closely related field that required equivalent coursework in geographic information systems, and
• Two (2) years of progressively responsible experience in the uses and operations of geographic information systems to produce products and services
City of Pasadena, CA offers excellent benefit package in addition to competitive salaries. Interested applicants should visit the City of Pasadena's website at www.cityofpasadena.net for complete job information and online application. EOE
All Contents © 1999-2021. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse