Organization: City of Olathe
Title: Part-time GIS Technician
Location: Olathe, KS 66061
To assist in a variety of GIS related duties within the Economy Focus Area.
- Assist with GIS map production and other related work.
- GPS field data collection
- Post-processing and quality control of incoming GPS data.
- Correction of Utilities data within SDE environment.
- Other related support activities.
Must be at least 18 years of age. Experience using ESRI suite of products required. Work experience with a municipal utility and Survey grade GPS products preferred.
High school diploma or GED.
This is a part-time temporary position. Work will be conducted between regular business hours. 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record and the ability to pass a background investigation, physical exam, and drug screen.
Submit applications to https://www.olatheks.org/government/human-resources/employment
All Contents © 1999-2021. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse