Title: Senior GIS Specialist/Programmer
Location: Irvine, CA USA
LSA is seeking a Senior GIS Specialist/Programmer. The position is currently remote, but will require some in-office (Irvine) time in the future.
If hired, the candidate will be responsible for providing programming support for internal applications and cartographic map production and data analysis in support of LSA’s technical disciplines (natural resources, archaeology, paleontology, transportation environmental/planning services, and others).
• BS/BA in Geography, Computer Science, Environmental Studies, or other related field;
• Demonstrated computer analysis and statistical skills and the ability to prioritize and complete multiple complex tasks;
• Experience with AutoCAD and Microstation required;
• Experience in Python and ArcEnterprise required;
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
• Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work as a member of a fast-paced team;
• Good verbal and written communication skills; and
• Good organizational, scheduling, and budget management skills
LSA is a diversified environmental, transportation, and community planning organization with California offices in Carlsbad, Clovis, Irvine, Los Angeles, Palm Springs, Point Richmond, Riverside, Roseville, and San Luis Obispo. The staff at LSA includes experts in environmental analysis, transportation planning and engineering, biology and wetlands, habitat restoration, resource management, geographic information systems (GIS), community and land planning, landscape architecture, archaeology and paleontology, noise, and air quality. We are recognized as innovators in the field of environmental impact assessment, and we have developed a reputation among clients and professional peers in both the public and private sectors as being thorough, innovative, and objective.
LSA’s greatest asset is its employee ownership. LSA offers excellent compensation and benefits, including competitive pay; medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care, group life and AD&D insurance plans; vacation, sick, and holiday pay; an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP); and a Profit Sharing and Savings Plan (with 401k and company match). LSA is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
Please visit our job portal to apply for this position at: http://lsa.net/careers/openings/
All Contents © 1999-2021. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse